Thursday, October 15, 2009

To You Jesus.

So the last 5 days have been so incredible. I have felt this amazing presence of the holy spirit just surrounding me and filling me like I never have...there is like this constant excitement in my spirit.....its overwhelming....its a peace and joy beyond explanation. I have to praise my Jesus....he is so good, he is my healer, my hope, my joy, my bestfriend, he gives me life, he gives me strength.

Father,

I am so in awe of you and what I do know of you...there is so much I don't know and that I cannot even fathom. I cannot fathom your greatness, you are so much more than perfect and amazing and fullfilling. Thank you for seeing me, thank you for hearing me, thank you for seeking me out, for calling me out, for protecting me, for holding me, for dieing for me, for rescuing me. Father, protect my heart from evil...don't leave me....always stay close to me Jesus. Let me never be proud, God I have nothing to boast or be proud about except that I have you as my God! I will proclaim to the nations your great love, the hope I have found in you, the peace that you give me...I am so in love with you. Lord if you will make a way I will declare your greatness to thousands...I will sing songs filled with your healing power that turns this generation to you and generations to come. Lord, I want to be your humble servant...there is nothing NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING I want more than to know you and make you known. You have blessed me and saved me, and I am forever yours and I am forever greatful. I will serve you all the days of my life with gladness in my heart. I am nothing without you, you are my fullfillment and my success...you are my reason and my dream. I need you more than the air you let me breathe. Father, help me to be more disciplined. I want to know you in your deepest parts. I want to know more about you, Lord grace me with the capability to understand you more. I am obssesed with you, I am needy for you, I am vulnerable for you, I am desperate for you, I am weak for you, I am dependant on you, I am one with you. Jesus your name is so sweet, your name is really like honey on my lips...it is a name I will say all the days of my life...I love to say your name. Thank you for helping me to kind of understand just how big you are and how little I am....and thank you for being in love with me, even though I am just ONE of BILLIONS! Wow...how do you do it? Will you help me to love more like you? Jesus, if I could love like you people would be changed forever. Would you teach me your ways? I don't want anything but you and your ways.......oh Lord! I can barely contain the joy and fire that consumes and fills me when I think about you! I am wholly and completely yours...I could write forever about all your greatness, I could keep trying to express my great love and desire for you but my vocabulary is so limited...thank you for blessing me with tounges...when I run out of my own words, you fill me so I can keep praising you with other words. I love you, I want to please you and bring you pleasure...I want to keep singing you songs forever. Father, would you give me new songs? Would you teach me to play the piano better for you? I dont want any credit, but God I don't want to be limited in my praises to you in any way....oh Jesus, you deserve a choir of millions, an orchestra of every beautiful and amazing instrunment...are you pleased with my one voice? With my one instrunment? Does it please you? Do you love when I sing to you?...You are so good...never let me go father, please.....I will hold onto you always, keep me father...never let me go astray. Stay with me always, I cannot be without you....I would die without you, you are my value...you are everything to me, my reason in living. Thank you a million trillion quadrillion times. I love you so much.

Your daughter and servant forever,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Jamie... I think God gives you what you ask because you love Jesus so much and tell the world about it. And I think He loves you so much and wants to tell the world about it.

    And He can, and He will, because you're right... He's just that BIG... :)

    Love you Jamie Metz!

    ReplyDelete